Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Things are looking good!


We made the trek today up to the house in the snow and I am really glad we did. Upon our arrival, we saw our sidewalk was completed and our stoop outside our front door was cured as well! We spotted the house numbers almost immediately too! It looks as though our driveway was graded to be poured something this week. When we got inside the house we saw the carpet was laid out in the basement rec room and hall but wasnt cut yet. I'm sure they finished it today. We got to the kitchen and the hardwood was completed! That was probably the most exciting part! Our stove was put in, which we plan on replacing here in the near future after settlement. Our other kitchen appliances were in their boxes waiting to be installed. I actually rode up yesterday to show my best friend the progress and I got to see our master shower doors were installed. Unfortunately, but fortunately for progress, they were installing the carpet unstairs so we couldnt go in the bathroom for Chris to see. I'm sure we will make our regular Friday trip and get to see it then! T minus 19 days until our tentative settlement date!!!!!







6 comments:

  1. How exciting! You're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't realize your settlement date was so CLOSE!! Everything looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it gets here fast! Congrats to you!!! How exciting! :)

      Delete
  3. Looking good, Cindy!! I can feel your excitement!!

    ReplyDelete