Saturday, January 12, 2013

I wish I had some photos with captions!

For whatever reason my PC is not letting me upload the photos. Actually its blogger not letting me because when I click on the photos tab to add to the blog it has another tab that says "Upload Photos." Then proceeds to just specify what photos blogger allows, JPEG, etc. I did all the trouble shooting so you all my just get photos without captions! Or does anyone know how to do captions from iPhone? Thats what I have been managing my blog on since Day 1. Its much more practical for me! Also, I'm riding up to the house today to hopefully show my grandparents. They are pretty excited so I hope all works out and we can get inside!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been able to figure out how to do captions on my iPhone. You can upload them with your iPhone and then add the captions later with your computer though if you really want captions.

    ReplyDelete