Saturday, March 16, 2013

5 days in!

40 hours into living in our new home I locked myself out!! Chris was at work over an hour away so our AWESOME PM came by and ended up sawing our door handle off in the garage to the foyer. Don't ask why I locked that door because I have no idea! We had our appliances delivered Wednesday and one load of wash in, we discovered a pin hole leak in the drain hose!! We called Home Depot and they had a service company come out Friday am to replace. Guess what? Their replacement line cracked outside as they were walking in. Long story short I ended up just going to HD and taking the one off the model and fixing it myself! Anyways, so far, we love our Ryan Home. No complaints here :) pictures to come once it doesn't look like a cardboard compactor exploded in our house!

1 comment:

  1. LOL on locking yourself out! Glad to hear everything is positive so far!

    ReplyDelete